FIRST QUARTER 1. DONATION TO ORPHANAGES 2. CAMPAIGN ON STREET CHILD (PAEDOPHILE) AWARENESS PART VI 3. ELIMINATION ON DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN 4. VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN 5. SEMINAR ON RESPONSIBILITY OF PARENT TO CHILDREN
SECOND QUARTER 1. AWARENESS ON ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE 2. FORUM ON INDIGENOUS ISSUES 3. LECTURE ON HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION 4. CELEBRATING HUMANITARIAN DAY 5. VISIT TO ORPHANAGES HOME
THIRD QUARTER 1. WOMEN EMPOWERMENT 2. SEMINAR IN COLLABORATION WITH NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY ON CHILD LABOUR (PART VI) 3. VISIT TO THE ELDERLY TO SHOW LOVE WITH GIFT ITEMS. 4. SEMINAR ON YOUTH EMPOWERMENT IN LOCAL COMMUNITIES
ACTION PLAN FOR 2012
1. Visit to schools in local communities on street child trade
2. Visit to Orphanages
3.INTERNATIONAL WOMEN DAY IN LINE WITH THE UNITED NATION
4.INTERNATIONAL WATER DAY
5.INTERNATIONAL NOWRUZ DAY
6 TRANSLANTIC SLAVE TRADE HONOURING THE HEROES.
7. Campaign against poverty
8. Lecture on Violence against women
9. Visit to School of speech and hearing impaired children, in Ofekata, Orodo Ebaibeli LGA. Imo State, to renovate the school structure.
1. Humanitarian Services to the less Privileges.
2. Awareness on Physically Challenged.
3. Seminar on Youths Empowerment in Local Communities.
4. Campaign against child labor.
5. Visit to HIV/AIDS positive children.
6. Visit to hospitals in 36 States of the Federation on humanitarian services.
7. WORLD AUTISM DAY
8. SEMINAR ON LEARNING FROM HISTORY TO SHAPE A BRIGHT FUTURE.
9. INTERNATIONAL FAMILY DAY
10. HUMAN RIGHTS FOR VULNERABLE PEOPLE
11. UNITED NATIONS PERMANENT FORUM ON INDIGENOUS ISSUES
12. CAMPAIGN ON THE MENACE OF STREET CHILDREN MOVING IN BETWEEN CARS.
13.WORLD DAY FOR CULTURAL DIVERSITY
1. Women empowerment - mainly in local communities in each state.
2. One day seminar in collaboration with National Orientation Agency on child Labour (Part V).
3. Visit Pregnant women and thier babies who are in prison.
4. Visit to the Elderly to show love with gift items, give them a sense of belonging, show item we care.
1. Provision of portable water through poverty alleviation programms for local communities.
2. 15th years Anniversary of the late General Shehu Musa Yar'Adua.
3. Visit and Celebrating with the physically challenged children.
4. End of year party at the Orphanage.
ACTION PLAN FOR 2011
1.Voter registration as an observer 2. Visit to S.O.S Children's Village Lagos State on Valentine day 3. visit to Little Saints Orphanage 4. visit to Old People's Home.
1. visit to HIV/AIDS Children of Hope at Ikoyi On Children day 2. Humanitarian Services to the less Privileges 3. Seminar of violence against women
1. Women Empowerment -lllah, Ebu, Aniwalu all in Delta State in Osimiri North L.G/A while Ikpokia is in local community in Ogun State 2. One day seminar in collaboration with National Orientation Agency on child Labour and Child Abuse (part iv) 3. Seminar of violence against women
1. Sustained provision of portable water through poverty alleviation programmes for local communities 2. Fighting against Poverty 3. To Visit the prison of pregnant women and their babies 4. 14th years Anniversary for the late General 5. Celebrating with the physically challenged and end of the year party for the Orphanage.